The Home & School Association (HSA) is made up of the families, teachers and administrators of Eaton. There are no dues. You are already part of this community and your direct and indirect contributions to the HSA supports Eaton activities beyond the budget allocated by the District's school system. You can join the listserv to get regular updates on activities here.
The HSA has many support goals already underway for the 2014-15 school year:
- Technology - Live auction provided additional iPADs for classroom use
- Music Program - Start-up funds for new music teacher and new instruments
- Enhanced Curricular Programming - Art & Enrichment positions, African Dance & Washington Ballet programs, RAZ kids, library, art, physical education supplemental funding & more
- Extra Curricular Activities -Support for athletics, academic teams and clubs
The HSA also brings families together through community-building activities such as:
- Back-to-School Barbecue
- Block Party
- Christmas Tree Sale
- Book Fair Event at Politics & Prose
- Dads of Eaton/Moms of Eaton
- Footloose Dance
- Eatin' for Eaton Family Events
- Annual Auction Gala
Throughout the year, there are opportunities to get involved. If everyone volunteers a little, a lot can be accomplished. Feel free to contact any of the HSA board members or an event organizer to get involved!